Greetings
Welcome back! I hope that everyone had a safe and happy holiday. I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with my family and friends. Spending time with family and friends is always an extremely special time for me. This is why Thanksgiving and the winter holiday are my favorites.
We are jumping right back into things in class with studies of the English Colonies in the New World for our Socials Studies time together and Newton's Laws in Science. We will be working with a foldable in studying the colonies and will have a fun activity based unit for the science. Please refer to this page and the SIS homework page for specifics and due dates for any work.
Thank you. I look forward to the new calendar year and our second semester together.
Best
Mr. Harper
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment